CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 18 April 2009

A ghost... on the BED???

I'm 31 years old, but back when I was 16 years old, I lived with my parents along with my two brothers (I'm a triplet), and two sisters in a New York City apartment Upper Manhattan. I was in my bedroom finishing up my homework. There was one math equation I could not figure out. Since my sister Pamela is a wizard when it comes to Mathematics, I decided to head over to her room. Her door was slightly opened and I walked in.

I saw a medium built guy, about 6 feet tall, sleeping perfectly on her bed. As I move closer, his eyes opened and gave me a blank stare. I freaked out and ran and noticed my sister was in the living room.I told my sister what happened. That 'boyfriend' was trying to scare me. "I don't have a boyfriend and I didn't bring anyone home with me." I grabbed her hand and lead her to bedroom, only to see he was gone. I know it was no intruder since the windows were locked at that time.

I was a bit disturbed by the fact I had my own encounter with a ghost. Before this incident I was skeptical about ghost now I'm a believer.

Story told by Audrey from New York City.


0 comments: